The Schust Advantage
Who do you turn to for your important dust collector solutions?
Recognized industry professionals and business owners alike choose Schust, because we build partnerships, not just dust collectors.
After 90 years in business, Schust offers customers an extensive range of services and OEM equipment. Diverse experience, supported by a core engineering foundation, has provided Schust with key opportunities to successfully develop and become an industry leader in dust and fume collection technology.
Schust provides the purpose-built LIBERATOR line of pre-engineered dust collectors to help create the Schust Advantage. With proven, time-tested features the LIBERATOR series also embrace today’s cutting edge technologies. Put our experience to work for you.
Enjoy the Schust Advantage today:
Standard Pre-engineered Dust Collectors
- Established models reduce traditional engineering costs.
- Faster quotes and budgetary numbers for your immediate use.
- Shorter delivery times get you up and running faster.
- Proven design features that embrace the latest technology advancements.
Collector Application Assistance
- Available when you need it.
- Avoid costly common application mistakes.
- Included free to you on typical processes qualifying a Liberator Series collector.
- Professional Engineers on staff for more stringent environmental challenges.
Experienced Installation Services
- Safety trained personnel and complete PPE equipped.
- Up to date installation equipment and techniques.
- Supervised crews specializing in collector install.
- Complete project management available when you need to focus on your additional important responsibilities.
Custom Collector System Design
- Complete engineering staff and resources available.
- Process and system audit experience.
- Written recommendations and proposals for your evaluation and approval.
- Turnkey design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, and project management.
Compare our prices and delivery and you will see… Schust provides you the low cost, high-tech advantage.
Schust LIBERATOR dust collectors for:
Steel, cast, aluminum, copper, and specialty alloy industries, grain, cement, glass, automotive, medical, printing, paint, plastic, and wood working markets.