Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Schust, located in Auburn, Indiana, is part of the Scheuch Group family of companies. Scheuch is a family-owned business with headquarters in Austria. We’ve been engineering innovative air and environmental technology for industrial applications for more than 50 years across the globe. Whether the solutions involve the extraction, dedusting, conveying, flue gas purification or plant manufacturing, Scheuch is a leading expert in a variety of industries offering its customers application-specific, high-quality solutions to their air and environmental technology issues.
About the Position
Your role will be a key part of the Schust Sales Organization as we continue to move forward with our corporate goals for growth in sales and profitability. If you’re looking for a great next step in your career, this position truly is it. With roughly 200 employees across the US, this position offers you potential to grow with our organization while working with a highly collaborative team, especially for a candidate who steps into this role and owns it.
Here’s a sampling of what you might encounter on an average day, but as with any other business, our needs evolve daily.
- Overall ownership and accountability for Manufacturer’s Rep Sales in your Region.
- Research and determine potential candidates to recruit and appoint as prime representatives in marketing areas within your Region.
- Initiate contact with potential representatives, set appointments and present the CAMCORP portfolio and business model.
- Maintain contact with existing representatives and establish communication and assistance to grow their existing CAMCORP sales levels.
- Strive to minimize territorial conflicts and replacement or rep cancellations as required.
- Continual upgrade of national rep network through training, new additions or replacements.
- Train new representatives on the application and technical aspects of the product lines.
- Monitor and screen rep RFQs to ensure viability prior to quote generation by quotations team.
- Provide forecasts to CAMCORP management team as requested
- Make customer calls with representatives to key customers to increase their knowledge and ability to more effectively sell CAMCORP products.
- Collaborate with sales representatives on strategic pricing and positioning on key projects.
- Monitor performance of reps with established metrics to develop clear direction for actions required to increase overall sales performance.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and competitive activities and provide input to company sales and marketing teams.
- Personal contact and follow-up with proposals generated in open territories.
- Travel in a planned and coordinated manner as required in their region
Skills You Need
From a technical perspective, our ideal candidate will bring the following skills & experience with them:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or equivalent practical knowledge and experience preferred.
- Successful history and achievement of sales support and management of outside field sales reps.
- Excellent people skills, a highly effective communicator and motivator.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, high energy individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and CRM systems.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and activities.
- Demonstrated experience from a manufacturing environment is mandatory; appropriate operational knowledge will be a given, with special emphasis originating from companies that manufacture air pollution control or pneumatic conveying equipment.
- Capability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, delegate responsibility and communicate clearly.
- High level of intelligence with solid critical thinking skills and good problem solving/decision making capabilities.
- Personal values system that encompasses the highest standards of loyalty, honesty, integrity, and professional ethics that matches with the company’s principles and guidelines.
About Our Team
We’re a collaborative group, getting things done together, enjoying our collegial environment and working with each other. Fit is really important to us. We’re a group of down to earth people who are willing to roll up our sleeves to get the job done; whoever comes to join us should have that same mindset, a sense of humor, a strong business mind, total accountability for deadlines and a ton of self-motivation and energy.
Your Care Package
We offer a really competitive compensation package, great benefits, casual work environment and the opportunity to progress with us.
If you’re interested in learning more, we’d like to hear from you. Hit the apply button, send along your resume, and let us know why you think you’re the one for us with an artfully crafted cover letter. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.