During these uncertain times, I want to inform you about what Schust is doing to support you and your business. We are committed to making sure our employees’, customers’, and business partners’ safety and wellbeing are a priority. Our team is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and following the World Health Organization (WHO), local, national, and international health authorities for guidance. Ensuring the health and safety in our workplace and the communities we live in is a shared responsibility. Schust believes that our field crew, project engineers, and project managers are guests on your property and that they are committed to continue to exceed expectations. Here are the WHO recommended steps Schust is taking:
- Staying informed on the latest developments of COVID-19
- Our sales and management teams have been outfitted with laptops and mobile devices to enable them to work remotely to support your business.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, mouth, and shaking hands.
- Practicing good respiratory hygiene by covering one’s mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Employees are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and to use a 60% or higher alcohol-based hand rub when necessary.
- We are increasing our cleaning and disinfecting of touchable surfaces.
- Employees have been advised to stay at home if they feel ill or have developed a mild cough or low-grade fever.
- Employees have been advised to keep 6 feet between themselves and another person.
- All employee travelling domestically and internationally has been suspended until further notice.
- Leverage parent company Scheuch USA, Inc. and sister company CAMCORP products and services when necessary to support customers.
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and will work with our parent company, Scheuch USA, Inc. to take any additional precautions needed to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our employees, customers, and business partners. The Schust team is confident that we are prepared to help you and your business’ air pollution control equipment and bulk material handling systems are running as they should during this time.
Please let me know if you have any questions.