Position location: Lenexa, KS
Camcorp is expanding and on a mission to find an Aftermarket Buyer. The role will be responsible for supporting the procurement and parts/service sales functions of the Scheuch family of companies to take care of our most important assets — our people. But first, let us tell you a little about us and what we do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Aftermarket Buyer supports the expanding procurement and parts/service sales functions of the organization. If you’re looking for a great next step in your career, this position truly is it. This position offers you the potential to grow with our organization while working with a highly collaborative team, especially for a candidate who steps into this role and owns it.
Here’s a sampling of what you might encounter on an average day, but as with any other business, our needs evolve daily.
- Developing and managing MRO and catalog purchase order placement
- Purchase order tracking and expediting
- Vendor negotiations
- Price list input and maintenance in ERP
- Assisting strategic sourcing with RFQ processing
- Effectively communicating with the management team to ensure all orders are accurate and working within the management team to assure all deliveries are satisfactory, reporting back ordered or missing product.
Qualifications and Requirements
From a technical perspective, our ideal candidate will bring the following skills & experience with them:
- 4-year degree or equivalent, preferably with a supply chain or procurement emphasis.
- Self-starter with energetic and creative approach to the work
- 5+ years of direct experience, with the ability to work successfully as an individual contributor but also as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation skills and exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Office Suite and ERP experience.
Your Care Package
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience
- Complete insurance coverage including health, vision and dental
- 401 (k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement