For applications requiring 17 to 432 ft2 of cloth area per unit with 3′, 4′, 6′, or 8′ long filter bags.
LIBERATOR PVB Bottom Access Baghouse models ensure safe filter maintenance from silo-top elevation.
PVB bin vents incorporate a hinged access door with easy-grip zinc-plated handles allowing tool-less entry.
Our OEM venturi design maximizes cleaning potential ensuring pulse efficiency.
Emergency filter change-outs performed quickly regardless of the weather, making the Bottom Access Baghouse bin vent suitable for critical operations requiring minimal down time.
Additional Extended Features
- Units install directly on bins and silos via the supplied flanged inlet. Ductwork is eliminated and installation expenses reduced.
- The PVB series offers 17 to 432 ft2 of cloth area per unit with 3′, 4′, 6′, or 8′ long filter bags.
- Economical solution to meet ever increasing regulatory requirements.
- Welded 12 gauge carbon steel construction.
- Operating temperatures to 275 °F.
- Tuned pulse jet cleaning system with low compressed air requirements to save on energy costs.
- Hinged Access door.
Comes Complete With
- Self-supported 100% Polyester felt filters.
- Rugged 12 wire filter support cages.
- Programmable solid-state timer controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure. Prewired and programmed for continuous cleaning.
- Wire mesh internal bottom grid.
- Primed and painted with industrial grade enamel.
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz. single phase current required for sequence timer.
- 90 to 100 PSIG clean, dry, uncontaminated compressed air supply.