For applications requiring 17 to 432 ft2 of cloth area per unit with 3′, 4′, 6′, or 8′ long filter bags.
Schust™ LIBERATOR PVB Bottom Access Baghouse models ensure safe filter maintenance from silo-top elevation.
PVB bin vents incorporate a hinged access door with easy-grip zinc-plated handles allowing tool-less entry.
Our OEM venturi design maximizes cleaning potential ensuring pulse efficiency.
Emergency filter change-outs performed quickly regardless of the weather, making the Bottom Access Baghouse bin vent suitable for critical operations requiring minimal down time.
Additional Extended Features
- Units install directly on bins and silos via the supplied flanged inlet. Ductwork is eliminated and installation expenses reduced.
- The PVB series offers 17 to 432 ft2 of cloth area per unit with 3′, 4′, 6′, or 8′ long filter bags.
- Economical solution to meet ever increasing regulatory requirements.
- Welded 12 gauge carbon steel construction.
- Operating temperatures to 275 °F.
- Tuned pulse jet cleaning system with low compressed air requirements to save on energy costs.
- Hinged Access door.
Comes Complete With
- Self-supported 100% Polyester felt filters.
- Rugged 12 wire filter support cages.
- Programmable solid-state timer controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure. Prewired and programmed for continuous cleaning.
- Wire mesh internal bottom grid.
- Primed and painted with industrial grade enamel.
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz. single phase current required for sequence timer.
- 90 to 100 PSIG clean, dry, uncontaminated compressed air supply.