For applications requiring 4,606 to 16,592 ft2 of cloth area per unit with 10′ or 12′ long filter bags.
Features like our exclusive Filter Fit System™ have been developed to provide a positive mechanical-assist seal at the tube sheet in all of our LIBERATOR Extended Pulse Jet Baghouse collectors.
An exacting, reinforced venturi and rolled bottom cup cage are stabilized to provide superior support ensuring a focused, efficient pulse for accurate filter clean down and performance where it counts the most for a Extended Pulse Jet Baghouse.
Additional Extended Features
- Extended housing provides more filtering capacity for higher volume or extreme efficiency applications.
- Modular design for application and volume flexibility.
- Snap-in filter tube sheet design.
- Welded 10 gauge carbon steel construction.
- Operating temperatures to 275 °F.
Comes Complete With
- 100% Polyester filters with double beaded stainless steel snap band.
- Rugged 12 wire filter support cages with reinforced integral venturi.
- Double diaphragm pulse valves and compressed air manifold system with NEMA 4 solenoid pilot valve enclosures.
- Programmable solid-state timer controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure. Pre-wired and set-up for continuous cleaning.
- Caged ladder and access platform designed to meet OSHA safety requirements.
- Structural steel support.
- Primed and painted with industrial grade enamel.